Sunday, October 30, 2011

Slaves on Sunday: "I AM A GIRLIE LITTLE BITCH!"

Each day I receive beautiful words of need and admiration from all over the globe, private and public. At the end of every week, the most remarkable public comments are re-published, for everyone to enjoy and inspire.
Thank You Mrs Cassandra for being my teacher, my tutor. Thank You for finding a place for me in my life, thank You for showing me my submissive side and thank You for putting out your superiority before my eyes Mistress... i am greatfull and so devoted to You Mistress - ASlaveGirlForMatureF
Mistress Cassandra our first contact was a special experience for me. i hope to repeat this and help me again as u already have done to find out more about my self...thank you again... - justforfun_3

i need your help to reveal the true little girl in me, Mistress Cassandra. i want the masculine to be gone, and i want to to be turned into a complete little girlie sissy. i want to wear pink panties and bras and lipstick. i want to wear frilly skirts, stockings, and high heels, Mistress Cassandra. i want to be fucked in the ass by your strapon, Mistress Cassandra. PLEASE. I AM A GIRLIE LITTLE BITCH! - haywils
Mistress Cassandra teached me today that i have to deserve Her attention, without assuming She would wait a second. In that I have also learned never to underestimate Mistress Cassandra. And typos are entirely out of the question. Thank You so much, Mistress Cassandra. - aterranosa

You are such an exciting Domina. I would loved to serve you. Would loved to lick and eat your sexy ass. Hopefully you would have fucked my ass with a huge strapon only lubed with my mouth... - dicecly

No comments:

Post a Comment