Sunday, November 6, 2011

Slaves on Sunday: "how lucky i am that you even acknowledge my presence, Mistress"

Each day I receive beautiful words of worship and need from all over the globe, private and public. At the end of every week, the most remarkable public comments are re-published, for everyone to enjoy and inspire.


Mrs Cassandra is learning me the ropes of male submission. Her superiority is so obvious, She has taken over my complete life. Mrs Cassandra controls my body and soul. i've accepted the fact that my sole purpose in life is to serve Women,without regarding my own needs. The production of my slave seed is under Her control.my life has never been so exciting. Thank You, Mrs Cassandra - snails
What a trully great honour it is to serve Mistress Cassandra. She never ceases to amaze me. On so many levels..- aterranosa
My first contact with Mistress Cassandra was very special, She told me the difference between being a boy and a man. She is a very strong woman, I am greatfull she started to talk with me. i think with her as my Mistress and teacher, we will find a place for me in this world, right under her feet! But she is caring, strong, and will to show boys how they should act. Within the first 10 mins you got me acting how a boy should act, Thanks so much, I want to serve you like a good boy should. Tahnks again for talking with me Mistress. - regina_man
Mistress You are unbelievable. i am so grateful to granted to learn from You and to receive the wisdom You have mastered. Each time I am allowed to talk to You is a revelation. i am still learning to have an open mind for new ideas and conceptions about myself. So much of grace and affection You have, Mistress. it is an honor to serve and learn .. if you would let a deep bow from me for You ..  - aterranosa
You are a Mistress and a Goddess, and nothing is compared to being given your star...Truly an amazing woman, a role model and a guide trough my life.. I am happy to belong to You Mistress..  - BBall7
dear Mistress Cassandra, i can't stop thinking about you. is there any way we can chat some time soon? i know how lucky i am that you even acknowledge my presence, but i know i can benefit from more of your amazing direction. you are so wonderful. i want to go even further in my sissy training. i want it so bad, Mistress Cassandra. SO BAD. i want nothing more than to receive more of your guidance and instruction so i can become the true sissy cuckold little slut i know i can be. please help me with this, Mistress Cassandra. please. you are the only one that knows me better than i know myself. thank you for your time, Mistress Cassandra. - haywils


mrs Cassandra is a very interesting and seems to rule as a miss, which can be systematized to tame even the most spirit, and who will know how they should be treated according to the nature of individual neukrotivoj ... the only one who can to try to tame the savage attack zvjerskog organism that has the power planiske wild river and want to be tamed ... It turns dominance and power that seizes and binds, clutching the entire body except for one part of the iron chain, from which I do not want to go .....  - elcaro7654 with the help of Google Translate

Hi Mistress please let me cum I have not done so in more than 3 weeks I need it so badly my balls hurt from all the cum stored in then you are the keeper of my cum and I can't describe how much I need it you are my goddess my cum holder my mistress my divine my lord my sun my life I would do anything for you to ease the burn I have in ny sissy balls please please please please - SissySlutboy

Pleaseeeeree Mistress I will do anything for this cum I'm on my knees begging drooling with need to cum pleaseeeeee I can't hold it much longer pleaseeeeee you own my release can't do it without your permission have mercy pleaseeeeee - SissySlutboy nine minutes later

Two fingers in my ass as you would do me cum running I'm so close you are the keeper of my. Cum my one and only goddess I beg you - SissySlutboy three minutes later....


1 comment:

  1. Hello Mistres! I'm happy to see that You now have a blog. Will be reading it each and every day. I'm really looking foreword to Your posts and teachings....submissively, Daveo69

    ReplyDelete